Please Visit Us!
Our best recommendation is to visit our campus during one of our Open Houses or by appointment. You will be introduced to students, faculty, and parents who are eager to share with you their experiences within the Moorestown Friends School community.
The Admissions Process
For our Moorestown Preschool, we recommend that you also apply during the same time frame, but decision letters are not sent out until April 15. After March 1, we still accept applications should we have available space in a particular grade or if you would consider the waiting list.
Prekindergarten and Kindergarten
For Prekindergarten and Kindergarten, we strongly recommend that you apply for admission between September 1 and February 1 for admission in the following year. The Admissions Committee reviews all applications that have been completed by March 1, and decision letters are sent out March 15.
Admissions Application Checklist
In order for an applicant’s file to be brought before the Admissions Committee for consideration, the following steps must be completed:
- Submit the application and $45 fee to the Admissions Office. Once the application is received, you will be mailed the additional forms necessary to continue the process.
- Schedule the parent interview.
- Submit a copy of the applicant’s birth certificate to the Admissions Office.
- Submit the parent questionnaire to the Admissions Office.
- If applicable, give the teacher recommendation form to the applicant’s current teacher. The teacher recommendation must be mailed to MFS by the teacher.
- If applicable, sign the release form for school records to the school office at the applicant’s current school. A copy of the applicant’s transcript or progress reports must be mailed to MFS by the current school.
- Attend the appropriate testing/assessment (for Kindergarten applicants) and/or playgroup/class visit (for Preschool, Prekindergarten, and Kindergarten Applicants.)
Beginnings at MFS tuition rates vary based on grade level, part-time/full-time enrollment, and/or length of class day (we offer before and afterschool care). To learn more, contact the Admissions Office via email or by phone at (856) 914-4426.
Admissions Office Contact Information
The Admissions Office staff would be happy to answer any questions you may have, so please give us a call at (856) 914-4426 or complete an online form to request more information.
Director of Admissions and Financial Aid Rachel Tilney – 856-914-4426
Schedule a Visit with Us
Learn more by a visit in person and meet with one of our excellent Early Childhood Program teachers.
Call us now to set up a visit: